Instructional & Literacy Leaders Network: Coach-Administrator Partnerships
Questions? Contact Amy Ruppert, Program Assisstant @ email@example.com
Using the power of a professional learning community, this network offers participants to improve their partnerships to maximize time and support. In doing so, teachers achieve their goals through rewarding experiences with their leaders.
Session 1: The Partnership Model and Self Reflection
- Designing a partnership model with clear roles and responsibilities
- Leveraging each partner’s passions and expertise for the greater benefit of teacher learning
- Growing the school’s capacity for self reflection
- Building self-reflection skills
Session 2: Knowing Our Impact – A Toolkit for the Leadership Partnership
- Tools for Measuring Impact
- Tools for Managing and Providing for Individualized Professional Development
- Leveraging Each Tool’s Benefits
- Avoiding Each Tool’s Pitfalls
Session 3: Supporting Teachers Who Struggle
- Tailoring Your Partnership Model to Support Struggling Teachers
- Acquire Tools to Alleviate Struggle
Session 4: Supporting the Expert Teachers
- Tailoring Your Partnership Model to Support Expert Teachers
- Acquire Tools Proven to Advance Expert Teachers
Who should attend?
Literacy coaches, instructional coaches, principals and curriculum and instruction directors.
- Teams of participants are encouraged to join and attend this network together. Regardless of where you are at in designing and implementing your partnership to lead and support teachers, this workshop is a good fit for you.
Each participant registered for this network will receive the books, Teach, Reflect, Learn and Building Teachers’ Capacity for Success: A Collaborative Approach for Coaches and School Leaders, by Pete Hall and Alisa Simeral (ASCD).
You won’t want to miss the morning sessions! Literacy Center Network - Tooling Up for Literacy Coaching
The morning sessions will connect you with nationally renowned experts in the field of coaching. In each session, one expert will provide training in the use of one powerful coaching tool. The CESA 6 Literacy Center team will further support you in the planning and use of the tool with your teachers.
CLICK HERE for more information.