**CANCELLED* DAY 1 AND DAY 2 - Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals
"CANCELLED" DAY 1 AND DAY 2 - Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals
The purpose of this two-day training is to enable education professionals to identify chemically impaired individuals and types of drugs for the purpose of ensuring a safe learning environment.
Day 1 is designed to be a general information day which includes:
- Introduction and overview
- Drugs in society
- Policy, procedures, and roles
- Drug identification
- Overview of alcohol
- Drug categories and their observable effects
- Issues involving the law
- Contacting parents
Day 2 is designed to be a skills training day which includes:
- Eye examinations
- Vital signs
- Divided attention tests
- Poly-drug use
- Assessment Process
Objectives of this training are the following:
- Describe the involvement of drugs in school and society
- Name the seven drug categories and recognize their effects
- Describe drug impairment signs and symptoms
- Properly interpret the results of your observations
Cost $50.00 for Day 1 only; $100.00 for day 1 and 2. Includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Participant Manual.
Checks payable to CESA #4. Send check to: CESA #4, ATTN: Mary Devine, 923 E. Garland Street, West Salem, WI 54669. Please include and clearly define: Participants name, exact name of workshop, and date with all checks or purchase orders. Thank you!
Credit: Graduate credit from Viterbo University is available for an additional cost of $200; participant must attend both days. Checks payable to Viterbo University. This is taken care at workshop site.
Jackie Schoening, CESA #6
(920) 236-0515; firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Mary Devine at CESA #4 email@example.com
**REGISTRATION DEADLINE ONE WEEK PRIOR TO WORKSHOP**