ESSA Spring Program Planning Workshop (designed for district teams)
Questions? Please contact Sue Christensen @ (920) 236-0546
This one-day workshop is an opportunity for district ESSA teams to get away from the demands of the office, with the goal of planning for effective use of Title funds in your schools and district. You will have time to discuss, plan and begin the ESSA Consolidated Application on-line if prepared and ready to do so. The June 16th workshop is a repeat of the June 12th workshop; your district team should select one of the two days and attend together. Please bring enrollment and needs assessment data you have available.Federal funding requires each district to conduct an annual comprehensive needs assessment that will be used to prioritize needs, set goals, develop reform plans and budget ESSA funds as a consolidated process. This workshop will discuss the comprehensive needs assessment or provide the opportunity to examine and reflect on current procedures.
In this workshop, district teams will:
• Learn and discuss Title updates
• Learn updates and changes to WISEgrants application process and structure for ESSA.
• Review and reflect on current district comprehensive needs assessment procedures and formats or structures.
• Review ways to utilize data for a comprehensive plan.
• Network with other districts.