Nurturing Self-Directed Learners through Digital Portfolios
presented by Matt Renwick
CESA #4 is happy to bring Matt Renwick, Principal and ASCD author, to present Nurturing Self-Directed Learners through Digital Portfolios!
This a two-day workshop that will run from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm both days. This is a BYOT (bring your own tech) event.
Pricing is as follows:
- $150 per participant
- Special pricing for district teams of up to 3 - $250
- #310 Tech seats may be used (This MUST be indicated in registration notes)
*PLEASE NOTE* Group pricing and tech seat will be adjusted after the event.
Thursday, August 3rd
- AM | Classroom Tech for Developing Independent Learners
- PM | Getting Started with Digital Student Portfolios
Friday, August 4th
- AM | Digging Deeper into Digital Student Portfolios
- PM | Time fo teachers/team to work and access support
Questions? Contact Kaye Henrickson | email@example.com or Nicole Cooksey | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weather Conditions: If a workshop has been cancelled due to weather conditions, every effort will be made to reschedule the workshop. If weather conditions are questionable, please call CESA #4 Voice Mail at (608) 786-4800; Toll Free (800) 514-3075. A message will be posted regarding workshop weather cancellations.
Other Helpful Hints: Room temperatures vary from one workshop location to another, so bring a jacket or sweater for maximum comfort.
Accommodations: If you need an accommodation to participate including interpreter services (sign language or other spoken language) please email the workshop contact to set up these services. A two-week notice is appreciated.
CESA #4 IS HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE.