Differentiated PD in Academic and Career Planning
223 West Park Street
Gillett, WI 54124
||08:30 AM - 03:15 PM
Designed for districts which have not yet attended an ACP workshop and are just getting started with their Academic and Career Planning:
- Morning Session: ABCs of ACPs (8:30 – 11:30 a.m.) We’ll do an overview of PI26 and Academic and Career Planning, along with activities that you can take back and use with your staff
- Lunch will be catered by OJs in Gillett
- Afternoon Session: Career Cruising 101 (12:15 – 3:15 p.m.) Steve Yaun from Career Cruising will lead district teams through the basics of Career Cruising
Designed for districts which have attended an ACP workshop or are well underway with their Academic and Career Planning:
- Morning Session: Advanced Career Cruising (8:30 – 11:30 a.m.) Steve Yaun from Career Cruising will dive deeper into the CC platform
- Afternoon Session: Career Cruising 101 (12:15 – 3:15 p.m.) We’ll explore promising practices around PI26 and prepare you to brand and publish your ACP program on your website.
Cost $17 per person
DIETARY ACCOMMODATIONS: Due to varied dietary restrictions, CESA 8 cannot guarantee that all special dietary accommodations can be met. CESA 8 makes every effort to accommodate basic dietary restrictions with advance notice, but please plan accordingly.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Any registration cancellation must be received 5 days prior to the scheduled date to receive a refund or avoid invoicing. CESA 8 will only provide full refund of registration fees depending on individual circumstances. Refunds depend upon the ability of CESA 8 to cancel any financial obligations created by the registration such as meals, materials, etc. Registered participants not in attendance on the day of the session will be charged the full registration fee. CESA 8 reserves the right to cancel any session due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. Participants will be notified via email through myQuickReg.com if a cancellation occurs. Please make sure all of your contact information is correct in myQuickReg.com.