Wisconsin RtI Framework: A School-wide Approach to Implementation (Eau Claire)
Holiday Inn Eau Claire South
4751 Owen Ayres Ct
Eau Claire WI 54701
Sleep room blocks at the rate of $82 (double occupancy) have been reserved at the Holiday Inn Eau Claire South. Please call 715.830.9889 to reserve your room under the Wisconsin RtI Center room block. You will need to show proof of tax exemption. The room blocks will expire on January 1, 2017, and January 6, 2017, respective to the training dates.
Please bring an electronic device with you.
Who Should Attend
School-level leadership teams of three or more, to include:
- Principal (essential)
- General education and special education teachers
- Specialists in the content area (either mathematics or reading) addressed by the school during this workshop. Examples include reading specialists, ELL, Title One, mathematics instructors, pupil services, RtI coordinators, school psychologists, gifted and talented coordinators
School teams will learn why and how to establish or improve their culturally responsive multi-level system of support, including guidance to:
- Reach a shared understanding of the Wisconsin RtI Framework for reading and/or mathematics.
- Analyze and identify their level of implementation using the School-wide Implementation Review (SIR).
- Create an action plan to address high priority area(s).
- Explore activities and resources to support school staff understanding and buy in.
What to Bring
Due to the interactive nature of this training, school leadership teams should bring:
- A laptop or tablet with wireless connectivity (for some activities, it may be helpful for team members to have one-to-one access).
- School improvement goals and plans.
- School-level student achievement trend data for either reading or mathematics.(e.g., State Report Card, or aggregated and disaggregated benchmark assessment results)
WI RtI Center Technical Assistance Coordinators
$130 per participant. Includes registration breakfast, networking lunch and materials.
Please submit payment to CESA 5. Include the name of individual registered as well as the name of the training when submitting payment.
Attn: Accounts Receivable
626 E. Slifer St.
Portage, WI 53901