ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Test Administrators Certification Workshop
Registration questions, contact Debbie Pinkerton at 920.236.0548
WIDA has updated the ACCESS Certification process for 2016-17. There are new certification materials and quizzes for the ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Grades 1 - 12. There are no changes to the certification for the Kindergarten ACCESS. All test administrators will need to be certified to administer the ACCESS 2.0.
Participants registering can separately train for the ACCESS 2.0 for grades 1-12 and/or the ACCESS 2.0 for Kindergarten. This training will utilize group opportunities to prepare and answer questions on the certification quizzes. Time will be given to take the needed test(s) for certification.
Participants will need to bring a laptop to complete the training and access the quizzes on the internet.
· AM session will be ACCESS 2.0 for grades 1-12 (9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
· PM session will be ACCESS 2.0 for Kindergarten (1:00 pm - 3:00 pm)
· The goal of this workshop is to certify you as a test administrator for the ACCESS for ELLs 2.0™.
Who should attend?
Anyone who will be responsible for administering the ACCESS for ELLs test to English Language Learners.
- $75 per participant for CESA 6 Title III Consortium members (or half-day attendance $38.00 per participant)
- $180 per participant for Non-Consortium Members (or half-day attendance $90.00 per participant)