WI Pyramid Model Training: 8 Part Training Series
3 Training Days
WI PYRAMID MODEL TRAINING - 8 PART SERIES - 3 DAYS OF TRAINING
*Registry credit will be available for child care providers.*
TRAINER: Joan Rice - Licensed WI Pyramid Model Trainer
TARGET AUDIENCE: 4K, 5K, Paraprofessionals, ECSE, Head Start, Child Care Providers, Administrators, PBIS Coaches, & Therapists
LOCATION: Wintergreen Conference Center - 100 North Gasser Road, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
COST: $55 includes training materials, a light breakfast and lunch.
WI Pyramid Model is an evidence-based tiered prevention & intervention framework to promote social & emotional well-being & prevent challenging behaviors. Staff are encouraged to attend in teams.
- Early socio-emotional brain development
- Strategies to build positive relationships
- Strategies to structure the environment
- Developing friendship skills
- Enhancing emotional Literacy
- Strategies to teach anger management & impulse-control
- Developing problem-solving skills
- Intentional teaching of social-emotional skills
Checks can be made out to CESA 5 and mailed to: CESA 5, Attn. Julia J., 626 E Slifer St, Portage, WI 53901
TRAINING CONTENT QUESTIONS?
Cathy Daentl, ECPST, CESA 5, firstname.lastname@example.org
Julia Jiannacopoulos, email@example.com or 608-745-5423