Reviewing Universal Mathematics Instruction (Chippewa Falls)
725 W. Park Ave
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Please bring a WiFi-compatible device with you.
- School / District teams of three or more people, including a cross representation of teachers, mathematics instructors / specialists, mathematics coaches, special educators, instructional leaders, building administrators, district curriculum administrators
- Teams should include a decision maker and are required to attend all three days of the training.
- Understand what is required of Wisconsin's State Standards for Mathematics with a focus on the Standards for Mathematical Practice.
- Recognize the importance of systemic practices in instruction, collaboration and assessment at the universal level.
- Learn about Wisconsin’s Guiding Principles for Teaching and Learning in the Mathematics Classroom and examine the district’s status for each.
- Analyze, prioritize and plan around actions that will have a positive impact on student learning.
Heidi Erstad & Sara Summ, WI RtI Center Technical Assistance Coordinators
- Participants should bring a completed student data profile. (template provided upon registration).
- A laptop or tablet with wireless connectivity (for some activities, it may be helpful for team members to have one-to-one access).
$195 per person. Includes breakfast and lunch all three days in addition to a copy of NCTM’s Principles to Action book and materials.
Please submit payment to CESA 5 (our fiscal agent). Include the name of individual registered as well as the name of the training when submitting payment.
Attn: Accounts Receivable
626 E. Slifer St.
Portage, WI 53901