WISELearn Content Curation Day
Face to Face Work Day for WISELearn
Participants who have been chosen to participate should register to attend this training.
Work Day Expectations
- Prior virtual participation
- PRIOR online training modules completed - brief review
- Content curation of digital resources
- Carousel Vetting Process using Achieve Rubrics
- Meta tagging Protocols
- Goal for STIPEND: Each participant needs at least two (2) high quality, vetted, standards-aligned digital resources to upload into the WISE Learn Portal.
BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THIS WORKSHOP PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR DISTRICT'S APPROVAL TO ATTEND. Cancellation Policy: Any registration cancellation must be received before the scheduled registration deadline date for a refund to be issued. Persons registering and not in attendance on the day of the session will be charged the full registration fee. CESA 12 reserves the right to cancel any session due to insufficient enrollment. Participants will be notified by email or phone if a cancellation occurs. All workshop registrations begin 1/2 prior to the event start time.