SE Wisconsin RtI Coordinator Roundtable
Range Line Elementary School
11040 N Range Line Rd
Mequon, WI 53092
A series of interactive half-day sessions designed for schools to further develop their RtI systems.
Topic: Implementation of a culturally responsive multi-level system of support
Who Should Attend: District and school-level leaders
- Connect stakeholders
- Encourage collaborative learning from each other about Wisconsin’s RtI Framework
- Further develop your RtI implementation
- Gather resources to take back to your school
- Model processes to take back to your school
- Discuss technical and adaptive changes
What to Bring: Due to the interactive nature of this training and specific topics of each networking session, the facilitator will contact participants and provide an agenda and list of materials.
Sponsor: Wisconsin RtI Center