Microsoft Imagine Academy regional training
Any questions, contact Debbie Pinkerton at 920.236.0548
Join Microsoft and Certiport for a complimentary one-day, in-person training on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 from 8:30 AM-3:00 PM. This training is for teachers to learn more about how The Microsoft Imagine Academy (MSIA) can be used in classrooms to improve student readiness for college and career.
Designed specifically for MSIA members that want to license and use MSIA curriculum and resources in their school classrooms for the 2016-2017 school year. If teachers are not available, other CTE or support staff are welcome to attend and bring this information back to their district and teachers.
- Ability to navigate MSIA websites and access the wide variety of resources through hands-on computer lab exploration. (Majority of time will be hands-on)
- Understand how to implement MSIA curriculum into your course(s) by learning how other teachers use MSIA in their classrooms.
- Collaborate with peers to develop plan for MSIA implementation through group discussion.
- The value of certification
- How to get set up as a certified academic testing center (CATC) with Certiport
- Certification best practices
Cost: FREE for all CESA 6 Carl Perkins Consortium districts
All other districts $65.00 per person