CESA 6 Carl Perkins Consortium Network Meeting
- Update individual program of study outlines and ensure student access to WICareerPathways.com
- Develop program of study priorities and connect to Carl Perkins funding
- Share relevant program of study data and information to apply for 2016-17 Carl Perkins funding
- Finalize 15-16 Perkins budgets and review new process for claims
- Develop 16-17 Perkins goals and budgets
- Outline Academic and Career Planning
Disclaimer: CESA 6 makes every effort to accommodate basic dietary needs such as vegetarian, gluten free and basic food allergies. Because of the number of meals served and the number of items used each day, along with food product changes from our food vendors, we cannot guarantee that every allergen in the food served will be identified and labeled. Guests concerned with food allergies must be aware of this risk. CESA 6 does not assume liability for adverse reactions to food consumed or items one may come into contact with while eating at a CESA 6 event. To better serve our guests with dietary restrictions or allergies, please go into your MyQuickReg account and update the special accommodations section. Notice of a special dietary need must be made in advance of the event. Cancellation Policy: Any registration cancellation must be received 48 business hours before the scheduled date for a refund to be issued. Because attendance at most sessions is limited, persons registering and not in attendance on the day of the session will be charged the full registration fee. CESA 6 reserves the right to cancel any session due to insufficient enrollment. Participants will be notified by email or phone if a cancellation occurs.